DgCustomerFirst.com: Dollar General Corporation is a very renowned American retail chain of variety stores. It is headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. As per the record of July 2018, it has a total of 15,000 stores in 45 states of United States.
The founding of the Dollar General is something very interesting. In fact, their story is a clear example of how hard work can change your life and how limited education does not stand as an obstruction in your path of success.
The first store of Dollar General was initiated by James Luther along with his son Cal Turner. It was opened on June 1, 1855, in Springfield Kentucky. However, the father James Luther never received any formal education. Actually, his father passed away when he was very young. This made him go out of the house and start earning for his family. Initially, he joined the family business on their farm.
DgCustomerFirst.com Survey to Win $100 Gift Card
For the next 10 years, James continued as a grocery traveling salesman. Then, after he got into a somewhat stable position, he bought a house and got stabled in Kentucky. It was the Great Depression of America that changed the mind of Luther. He took up the Depression as an opportunity. During this time, he bought and sold those general stores that had gone bankrupt. His son took up the business along with his father. Therefore, both started to work as a team.
Thereupon, the father son duo started J.L. Turner and Son Wholesale in the year 1939. Both of them had invested $ 5000 to get hold of the stores. This venture gained them immense success with a profit of over $2 million by the year 1950. This success triggered them to open the first store of Dollar General in 1955. After people loved their work, soon they changed all the stores into Dollar General.
Sales and Profit: After James Luther passed away in 1968, the company was at its peak with more than $ 40 million as yearly turn over. It gained a profit of $ 1.5 million per year. Soon, in the year 1968, Dollar General started publicizing. Presently, its number of stores counts to more than 14,000 all over the world. In 2002, the sales increased to $ 6 million.
Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey
Their recent news says, on the opening of their 13,000th store, the team of DGCustomerFirst Survey had a blast. They celebrated grandly with black and yellow balloons. The employees cut the ribbon an entered into the new store.
Dollar General always makes it sure that its customers are happy and satisfied with their handsome deals and quality services. DG always wants to remain at the top of the list for every people who are fetching for quality shopping at an affordable rate.
For doing this, Dollar General has started a new scheme. They have launched the program of DGCustomerFirst survey. This will provide them with a feedback in a chain system so that they can improve for the betterment of DG. In return, the customer gets entry into sweepstakes. Here the customers can get an opportunity to win a gift card worth $ 100. So, it is a win-win opportunity for all the people participating in the survey.
|Coupon Prize||$ 3 off $ 15 coupon|
|Sweepstakes Prize||$ 100 gift card|
|# of sweepstakes prize awarded||4 per entry period|
|Location||US and district of Columbia|
|Entry limit per entry period||1|
How to participate in the DGCustomerFirst Survey?
For entering to participate in the survey program, you have two options:
- You can enter your name online
- You can enter via email
- First, you will have to buy something or the other from Dollar General Store.
- Do not throw away the receipt. Instead, either keep it or note down the number or the receipt code.
- Then go to the official website of Dollar General. Or you can click here for the survey website: DGCustomerFirst.com
- A set of questions will appear on the screen. Answer them all.
- At the end of the question and answer round in the survey, save the code. This code is your key by which you will be entered into the sweepstakes of Dollar General. This will give you the chance to win $ 1000.
- In case of an email entry, no online or offline purchase from the store is required. Make sure that the entry that you put is written by hand.
- Note down the following things: full name, your valid email address, your residential address, phone number, and birth date. Write down all these in a 3.5 x 5” postcard.
- Then mail the card to the following address:
Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes
PO Box 251328 West Bloomfield MI, 48325
Survey rules and eligibility criteria
- If you take part in the survey program, you have to purchase any item at the Dollar General store and store the receipt safely.
- For being eligible for the coupon, you have to get into their online portal: DGCustomerFirst.com
Rules for sweepstakes
- For entering no purchase program is required
- People taking part in the survey must be either a resident of US or Columbia
- Must be of 18 years old
- The survey is limited to one entry per person for the sweepstakes
Take part in the survey and win bucks and bucks. If you face any trouble, call DG at 877 – 463 – 1553.